I have been involved in the health and nutrition industry for the last 35 years and I began looking at the effects of cannabidiol medicine and its healing effects of cannabinoids. It was because of Dr. Sanjay Gupta’s reporting that I sat up and took notice as to the positive effects in a specific case of epileptic seizures and what CBD did to bring hope to many families and their children suffering from this debilitating condition.
CBD oil is helping people naturally and I wanted to be part of the movement to help educate and promote a natural alternative. My hope is that you not only experience the healing powers of these CBD products but that you join me on my mission to tell more people about it.
23 Science-Backed Health Benefits of CBD Oil (Cannabidiol)
1) CBD Fights Against Cancer
2) CBD Reduces Inflammation and Autoimmunity
3) CBD May Protect From Neurodegenerative Diseases
4) CBD May Relieve Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
5) CBD Has Therapeutic Potential for Schizophrenia
6) CBD Helps with Epileptic Seizures
7) CBD Reduces Anxiety
8) CBD Relieves Pain
9) CBD May Be Beneficial in Rheumatoid Arthritis
10) Cannabidiol Relieves Nausea and Increases Appetite
11) Cannabidiol Lowers Incidence of Diabetes
12) Cannabidiol May Promote Heart Health
13) Cannabidiol May Treat Depression
14) Cannabidiol May Help with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
15) Cannabidiol May Protect Against Bacteria
16) Cannabidiol May Protect From Mad Cow Disease
17) Cannabidiol Promotes Bone Growth
18) CBD Reduces Dyskinesia – Dyskinesia causes involuntary movements.
19) Cannabidiol May Help with Insomnia
20) Cannabidiol May be Effective for Treating Substance Use Disorders
21) Cannabidiol May Help with Quitting Smoking
22) Cannabidiol May Provide Treatment for Acne
23) Cannabidiol May Play a Role in Psoriasis
Order two or more products and receive FREE shipping!
What is CBD?
CBD is one of more than 80 cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Plants high in THC and low in CBD are referred to as marijuana and can cause the user to get “high”. Plants low in THC and high in CBD have no intoxicating side effects and is referred to as hemp. Hemp is legal in all 50 states and more than 40 countries worldwide. Hemp like its cousin marijuana has medicinal properties but unlike marijuana users do not have to visit a doctor to be placed on a registry. CBD is available for purchase legally under the 2014 Farm Bill.
Why Choose CBD BioCare?
CBD BioCare is privately owned and operated in the United States and all product is grown and distributed domestically. The CBD marketplace is not regulated and can be very confusing for a consumer. CBD BioCare prides itself in transparency.
- Organically grown hemp at federally registered facility.
- Non toxic, pesticide free and 3rd party tested for quality.
- Oil is full spectrum CBD.
- Whole plant extracted CBD oil.
- Ingredients clearly stated and explained on the website.
- Manufacturer is both GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and PETA approved.
Help me share CBD with others:
If you are like me and are passionate about sharing the amazing benefits of these products read more about becoming an affiliate and join my team.