Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy/Agreement
Effective January 1, 2017, a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) on all CBD BioCare) products will be in effect. International accounts must reflect pricing as translated into their local currency.
CBD BioCare has been building a brand of strong recognition and a high- perceived value. By not adhering to the established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) a reseller can have a dramatic effect of diminishing or detracting from the perceived value of the CBD BioCare brand and its products. The Internet, with its worldwide impact, has the possibility to cause great harm to any companies’ products, if they are advertised at prices that will eliminate any legitimate retail competition. Our MAP pricing policy is intended for consumers to purchase from other resellers based on loyalty and customer care expectations. Therefore, if CBD BioCare agrees to allow you/your company to sell its products, you will need to agree and abide by the following requirements and restrictions.
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1) The Minimum Advertised Price for any CBD BioCare product shall not be less than 5% below the current Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the CBD BioCare website wwwcbdbiocare.com. MAP pricing is established by CBD BioCare and may be adjusted by CBD BioCare at its sole discretion.
2) The MAP for all CBD BioCare products shall be no more than the MSRP provided in the CBD BioCare Price Sheet.
3) The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of CBD BioCare products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage.
4) The MAP policy is not applicable to: 1) Any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s) outside of their store. 2) Any email newsletters sent to your customer database.
5) The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by CBD BioCare or another manufacturer) with a product covered by the MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP.
6) If pricing is displayed in other than a brick and mortar retail store, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
7) MAP applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within the dealer’s retail location or over the telephone. CBD BioCare affiliates, dealers and sales representatives remain free to sell these products at any price they choose.
8) MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer CBD BioCare products at any price in excess of the MAP.
9) CBD BioCare’s MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors price”, that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the products is not less than MAP.
10) Affiliate/Dealer agrees to hold all trademarks and copyrights of CBD BioCare as the property of CBD BioCare and use advertising materials provided by CBD BioCare in an authorized manner only.
11) Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of affiliate, dealership or sales representatives. CBD BioCare does not intend to do business with affiliates, dealers or sales representatives who degrade the image of CBD BioCare and its products. It is CBD BioCare’s sole discretion whether or not to provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
12) Third party market places, E-Bay and Other Auction Web Sites Policy:
• BioCare prohibits and restricts any resale of its product on any third party market place websites including but not limited to; Amazon.com, Rakuten.com, Newegg, Sears.com, BestBuy.com, Walmart.com, eBay, or any other similar type market place.
• “Buy it Now” options must be listed at a price equal to MAP or greater.
• For auctions the reserve and/or opening bids must start at MAP without a “Buy it Now” option.
• Best Offer Auctions Are Not Allowed
• CBD BioCare only authorizes the resale of its products to pre-approved resellers only through the proprietary websites only. No other market place website sales or listings are permitted with the CBD BioCare product being listed for sale.
13) Negotiated Contracts: From time to time CBD BioCare may explicitly approve it in writing to sell certain products at below MAP pricing. The discount amount and length of time will be determined at the time of this approved promotion by CBD BioCare in writing only.
14) CBD BioCare may run a sale from time to time and in such case the MAP will be the same as the sale price on those particular items and on those particular dates. CBD BioCare will send out an authorized notice in advance with details of the special.
15) CbdbioCare.com will supply a copy of the CBD BioCare MAP policy to any new or existing reseller to be filled out, acknowledged and returned to LHI. This form shall be acknowledged to CBD BioCare when applying as an affiliate, dealer or salesperson and in doing so, will bind the reseller to abide by the MAP and reseller requirements spelled out in this document.
16) Any infringements or breach of the terms listed within this agreement are grounds for immediate suspension or termination, at CBD BioCare’s sole discretion, of the reseller’s right to advertise, promote and resale CBD BioCare products.
MAP Agreement Confirmation
This MAP policy has been established by CBD BioCare to help ensure the legacy of CBD BioCare as a top producer of CBD and Hemp related products and to protect the reputation of its name and products.
If in agreement with this policy then please fill out the requested information and sign it. You may scan the 3rd page and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org