Our shipping carriers run Monday thru Friday and not on holidays. Every possible effort is made to ship orders in a timely and professional manner. Please note the following:
- Re-routing or change of address requests that occur once an item has shipped will incur a $15.00 fee.
- Shipments which are undeliverable will be charged the actual shipping rate upon reshipment.
- Note that all shipping time frames on our website are estimates only.
- Shipping is non refundable.
- The day of the order is not calculated in the shipping time frame, at times it can take 1 – 2 days to prepare the order for shipping.
- CBD BioCare is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Once our carrier indicates the item has been delivered we consider the order complete.
International Shipping Restrictions
- We will not be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions, or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. Most consumers will not be charged. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
- If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue you a refund.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply.
At CBD BioCare, we use the best carriers, and they are able to transport your goods without incident better than 99.9% of the time. We understand, however rarely, that shipments can get lost, damaged, or misdelivered. In these instances, you may be able to file a claim! All packages are insured automatically for a maximum of $100.
Here are some scenarios that can help you understand whether or not a claim can be filed, and how we can go about trying to recoup the loss:
PACKAGE SHOWN AS DELIVERED; CUSTOMER CLAIMS TO HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT
Let’s start with the bad news. If a customer wants to file a claim, but the tracking number reveals that the package was “Delivered” to the correct address and there is no evidence of damage, we cannot file a claim.
PACKAGE WAS MISDELIVERED
This is the easiest claim to file! If we can see that the package was delivered, but went to the wrong address, all we will need to do on our end is file the tracking number, the order, and the ship date.
PACKAGE WAS LOST IN TRANSIT
If the package was lost, we have to ensure that we have waited 30 days from the ship date. We will also require a signed statement that the customer did not receive the package.
PACKAGE WAS DAMAGED OR OPENED
If the package arrived in damaged condition, we can file a claim. Doing so, however, is somewhat complicated. We will need a signed document from the recipient stating that they have not received the entirety of the order and/or the goods were damaged. Finally, we will require photographic documentation of the damage.
Once you have provided us with all required documentation, we will file a claim on your behalf. If we receive a positive resolution, the total amount retrieved would be refunded. Either way, we will notify you! If you have any questions regarding claims that was not explicitly addressed here, we recommend reaching out to us for further details.