Order two or more products and receive FREE shipping!
What is CBD?
CBD is one of more than 80 cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Plants high in THC and low in CBD are referred to as marijuana and can cause the user to get “high”. Plants low in THC and high in CBD have no intoxicating side effects and is referred to as hemp. Hemp is legal in all 50 states and more than 40 countries worldwide. Hemp like its cousin marijuana has medicinal properties but unlike marijuana users do not have to visit a doctor to be placed on a registry. CBD is available for purchase legally under the 2014 Farm Bill.
Why Choose CBD BioCare?
CBD BioCare is privately owned and operated in the United States and all product is grown and distributed domestically. The CBD marketplace is not regulated and can be very confusing for a consumer. CBD BioCare prides itself in transparency.
- Organically grown hemp at federally registered facility.
- Non toxic, pesticide free and 3rd party tested for quality.
- Oil is full spectrum CBD.
- Whole plant extracted CBD oil.
- Ingredients clearly stated and explained on the website.
- Manufacturer is both GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and PETA approved.
Help me share CBD with others:
If you are like me and are passionate about sharing the amazing benefits of these products read more about becoming an affiliate and join my team.
Suzette Hershberger / CBD BioCare Affiliate
Botanical Health & Wellness Consultant